There’s a few things, about three things to my account that I need each day. One of them is something to look up to, another is something to look forward to, and another is someone to chase.
(Source: causeallkindsoftrouble, via causeallkindsoftrouble)
"Do not fear being alone. We are all alone in this life, and yet we never truly are. We are born alone, we die alone, and we dance together in aloneness amongst existence as a whole. We are already complete, overflowing with unity.. So try not to get caught up in the personal idea of (the desire for) relationships and love because in that you forget the substance of love on a cosmic level.. and you ARE the cosmos; it is essential that you recognize the interconnectedness and inter-being of all things. Fill yourself with the love of the whole. Fill yourself with love and compassion for your Self. Be love, and love will never leave you. Let your fulfillment come from the revelation of what you really are and what it means to exist. It’s like, if a single atom were missing from the cosmos, the whole of creation would feel and mourn its loss. This is how significant all things are, sweetheart. This is what unconditional love is. I think life is not giving you what you want because you are looking outwardly for what you should find inwardly. Discover the true source of love within. Use this time ‘alone’ to learn yourself, to know yourself, to accept and embrace and love yourself. Let go of your desires about how things ought to be because then you cannot see things simply as they are. Surrender to the flow and learn the truth of what I mean when I say there exists no boundaries between things."
"Wherever you stand,
Be the soul of that place."
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds.